Property website design
Castle and Clay Kenya asked us to develop a website for them that would allow their users to easily search through their property listings.
1. We developed a website that allows the owners of CnC Kenya to upload a their prime properties in the top most section of the website. They use this section to highlight properties they want to be seen first.
2. The website we developed allows the user to search through the website using an advanced search function that lets them search for a property based on location, type, number of bedrooms and number of bathrooms.
3. The results are shown clearly using a title, a short description and details on bathrooms and bedrooms.
4. The results show the agent assigned to specific properties on the CnC Kenya database. We showed a brief bio, email, telephone facebook and twitter accounts.
5. The website also shows other photos of the property.
6. A map showing the location of the property on google maps.
7. A simple contact form that allows interested website visitors to mail the CnC Kenya admin for more information or to make an offer.